kitchen hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

renosteinke

Charlie, thank you for your reply regarding whether SABC is defined.

I refrained from replying to JXO's assertion for a reason. IMO, he's wanting to argue the definition of 'definition.' We're wasting our time with him.

The info presented on this thread will be of great help,though, to the serious student.

stickboy1375

I refrained from replying to JXO's assertion for a reason. IMO, he's wanting to argue the definition of 'definition.' We're wasting our time with him.

The info presented on this thread will be of great help,though, to the serious student.

Exactly... nonsense indeed! I can understand if its split equal about something, but when its just one being that cant accept it... it becomes bothersome.

jxofaltrds

Inspector Mike®
Occupation
ESI, PI, RBO

And I don?t agree. There is no ?could? about it. If a circuit supplies a kitchen countertop receptacle (or one of the others on ?the list?), then that circuit IS an SABC. Now you need to see if it meets the code requirements for an SABC (i.e., circuit is rated at 20 amps and serves no outlets that are not on ?the list?).

We are taking past each other on this one. I agree with you first statement. I was just changing a word in it NOT what it meant.

Mike, so tell us, what is your objective in this thread? Are you willing to learn something or just argue the situation? You do this on a lot of threads. It's almost trollish.

Exactly... nonsense indeed! I can understand if its split equal about something, but when its just one being that cant accept it... it becomes bothersome.

:bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.