Meet and Greet (Germantown, Maryland)

Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!

Meet and Greet (Germantown, Maryland)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brian john

Hopefully this won't get flagged, banned, deleted or closed. (I think it is on topic???)

I am trying to organize a get together in Germantown Maryland on Saturday April 18 around 5:00-6:00. A meet and greet for dinner. If anyone is interested I will keep you abreast.

Trying for a private room in an Italian restaurant.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I am trying to organize a get together in Germantown Maryland on Saturday April 18 around 5:00-6:00. A meet and greet for dinner. If anyone is interested I will keep you abreast.
I'm in! Sounds great. I can drive there in less than 3 hours. Looking forward to it.

I have a friend who lives in Germantown, so I can combine visiting him with your dinner.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

cadpoint

Whistle, there could be a convoy from NC...

Shoot I thought you'd of least have it on the VA side of of the metro! :D

Will there be a Speaker of Electrical Topic's ?

Last edited:

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
Hopefully this won't get flagged, banned, deleted or closed. (I think it is on topic???)

well, it's a bit of a drive for me...... but....
how 'bout one for the left coast? anyone in?

randy

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Whistle, there could be a convoy from NC...
Well, if you want to drive as far as Richmond, you can ride the rest of the way with me.

That offer is open to anyone south of me, by the way. Or between here and there. :smile:

Shoot I thought you'd of least have it on the VA side of of the metro! :D
I was going to mention that, but didn't want to be pushy. ;)

Will there be a Speaker of Electrical Topic's ?
If not, I volunteer to be Speaker of Electrical Tape. :D

If it works out there is always a second chance for Fredricksburg.
Now we're talking! But, I won't see my friend. Oh, well. :roll:

well, it's a bit of a drive for me...... but....
how 'bout one for the left coast? anyone in?
Disclaimer: offer not good outside Virginia! :cool:

charlie

Hopefully this won't get flagged, banned, deleted or closed. (I think it is on topic???) . . .
Personally, I think this is a great idea. The way we are spread around the country, I doubt you will get many takers. Good luck on getting responders. I wish I could make it but that is a long drive for me. Why wouldn't it be on topic? I know what a bunch of Code geeks will be talking about. :smile:

dcspector

Brian Saturday is perfect! I am marking this into Calendar and looking forward to meeting Forum members. I have met you, and would be great to see you again. let me/us know the details.

480sparky

Since most of us won't be there, we expect pictures!
My_custom_Emoticon.gif

cadpoint

Sounds like you have a certain resturant in mind! I don't want to be selfish to my brothers and sisters to north of the metro area!

Let's go with the orginal idea of Germantown!

what ever the deal I'm Game, send or broadcast the details...!!!!

To the fisherman of Rock, theres a dam here on the VA/NC border where they fish for them all time. Granted they might be forearm length as opposed to arm length but they are Rock...

Dominion power uses the damn for hydro power during the day and pumps the water back over night... I think I got the right dam ...

brian john

I was looking for a resturant in the Germantown area, as central a location as anything, with folks from PA, West VA, VA, DE, DC and MD attending one area will work for some and hurt others. If I take the ferry* it is abouot 35 minutes for me.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-24495916-buca-di-beppo-gaithersburg?csz=Germantown,+MD

They have private rooms, to cover the heavy discussions over ground up down and taping receptacles.

*1-Whites Ferry

WHITESFERRY2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.