Meet and Greet (Germantown, Maryland)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeames

Occupation
Teacher - Master Electrician - 2017 NEC
I had a great time. My only regret is that I had to leave early. But I would def enjoy doing it again sometime. It was an honor to meet the people I follow on this forum.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I wish I had gotten the picture before you left, but you kinda flew out of there. Sorry about that.
Patricia is a whiz with PSP and PS, and could add Mike into the picture. Mike, if you're interested, send us a pic in an email. PM for address.

luckyshadow

I would do it again. I agree a round table would be better.
That and maybe a little later in the year - say summer.
It did get a tad chilly riding the motorcycle home

Next stop Florida!

Next stop Florida!

I would go as well
:D

Too all of you that said yes to FL. Its a date now what? Where? I am on the gulf coast. If you put your finger on Orlando and drag it straight over to the gulf your finger will be setting on Brooksville. Give or take an hour north of Tampa and an hour south of Ocala and about an hour from Orlando. To those who had a successful meeting congratulations!! I appreciate you letting me steal your idea on your thread! So if anyone wants to take lead on a meet & greet I will help out (depending on the proximity to me) And every one needs a vacation why not Florida! You might not want me to take the lead I'll expect presents.:D

brian john

Too all of you that said yes to FL. Its a date now what? Where? I am on the gulf coast. If you put your finger on Orlando and drag it straight over to the gulf your finger will be setting on Brooksville. Give or take an hour north of Tampa and an hour south of Ocala and about an hour from Orlando. To those who had a successful meeting congratulations!! I appreciate you letting me steal your idea on your thread! So if anyone wants to take lead on a meet & greet I will help out (depending on the proximity to me) And every one needs a vacation why not Florida! You might not want me to take the lead I'll expect presents.:D

How about Leesburg Fla, home of Mike Holt.

How about Leesburg Fla, home of Mike Holt.

Very reasonable! I'll bring the air boat and we can put in at lake Pan and ride the Withlacoochee river. Yes that's a real name, for all you Yankee's. (don't take seriously I am just a true Georgia peach and I love to aggravate.) Any way, that's about 45 min from me. I didn't know that was the home of Mike Holt. Should I not admit that?:-?

Status
Not open for further replies.