Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!

Meet and Greet (Germantown, Maryland)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockyd

Occupation
Retired after 40 years as an electrician.
I could do San Diego or LA on a weekend, Always looking for a reason to go to the coast where water and sand actually meet :)

jumper

If the offer to attend includes junior members, my better half just said I can go.:D, of course now I gotta behave for a month. Wonder if duct taping my mouth shut for a month is feasible, guess I will try.

JohnJ0906

Since most of us won't be there, we expect pictures!
My_custom_Emoticon.gif

Pictures of every electrical violation in the restaurant, you mean? We'll take care of that.

:grin:

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
yeah right Ken.......why couldnt ya just have a good time?.....but oh no gotta go take pictures of code violations......

Could be the company he was keeping was less than entertaining so he had to resort to photography to keep himself amused.

480sparky

yeah right Ken.......why couldnt ya just have a good time?.....but oh no gotta go take pictures of code violations......someone needs to take that camera away from you....:D

No, if I posted just the pix of the get-together, it probably would have been locked. But by rolling it into an STV thread, it was saved from the Keepers of the Keys.

dcspector

No, if I posted just the pix of the get-together, it probably would have been locked. But by rolling it into an STV thread, it was saved from the Keepers of the Keys.

Ken I have a strange feeling this thead is going to go under lock and key here real soon. But it was constructive and fun at the same time.

Karl H

I need to bring my wife to one of these gatherings so she could see
that I'm not the only geek that plays "Spot the Violation" wherever I go.
She thinks I'm nuts bringing up the violations, but a room full
of geeks spotting violations and taking pictures ....Priceless! :D

bradleyelectric

To the fisherman of Rock, theres a dam here on the VA/NC border where they fish for them all time. Granted they might be forearm length as opposed to arm length but they are Rock...

No, not arm length. My arms aren't that long. It'll be trophy season and I'd get pointed at and laughed at for missing it.

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
Ken I have a strange feeling this thead is going to go under lock and key here real soon. But it was constructive and fun at the same time.

I sure don't know why. I won't be able to make it but I think it's a great idea.

In fact, why not try for an annual get together at different locations each year?

And yeah, pictures of both the zoo creatures *and* the code violations at the restaurant will be greatly appreciated!

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Ken I have a strange feeling this thead is going to go under lock and key here real soon.

Not for awhile anyways, I think it is a great idea.
icon14.gif

I think it is an honor to meet other members, so far I have met CEB, JWelectric, had lunch with Karl Riley, almost met Chris Knight and Rabbit a couple of times.

It was a pleasure to actually talk in person and I hope to meet many more in the future.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.