Now that is service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
We do some business online withba company that offers a wide range of electrical products. More than what I can find readily in this area. We had an item fail after only one week of use. The office help called them yesterday about a warranty replacement. We had it in hand this morning.

hurk27

We do some business online withba company that offers a wide range of electrical products. More than what I can find readily in this area. We had an item fail after only one week of use. The office help called them yesterday about a warranty replacement. We had it in hand this morning.

I get this with RUUD or Econo-Light, and even Venture, even when I order I get it the next day, I wish all suppliers were like this who bend over backwards to make a customer happy.:rant:

GUNNING

choices

choices

I like E-conolight too but they have changed parent companies. Im waiting for the business dynamic to change but hopping it wont. Very nice products fast shipments reasonable prices, nice people in the front office or you can order online. Standard $10 shipping on all orders. Nice...

I would use Sunstar occasionally but only if Ihave a large trimout to do or am into GFCI season. They too have changed hands. The shipping charges are a killer. They recently changed my rep. Been using the same rep for 10 years. I don't like change.

My SECRET SUPER SUPPLIER is Ebay. For tools, meters, and parts. Slightly owned parts at discount prices. You can find anything on there including your own stuff! seriously, it recycles over ordered parts. Helps out by keeping it out of the land fill.:thumbsup:

tx2step

Who?

Who?

Who is the supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.