Pcs of finished breaker panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

480sparky

Very nice.

480, lend me a 'clapping hands' emoticon.

ATT3688444.gif

480sparky

Same here. Like Rocky said when asked about investing in condominiums: "I never use 'em."

Not a zip in the box, and it really takes no longer to do it neatly enough:

I always route the EGC's to the back of the box and land them first, then the grounded conductors, then route and land the line wires last.

Same here.

panelmakeup.jpg

Minuteman

I agree that those panels look good. I'm all for craftsmanship. Neatness is neat, to a point. Form should follow function. Why waste all that time making art work out of a panel when the phone is ringin' off the hook.

I've been around. I've made up panels on those "G" jobs where there is plenty of time/money. Times have changed. I have other jobs to get too.

hillbilly

Which politician said "I do not choose to run"?

Well, I do not choose to invert a panel top to bottom..

It's just my opinion, but that's the only one that I have to listen to.:smile:

steve

480sparky

Which politician said "I do not choose to run"?

Well, I do not choose to invert a panel top to bottom..

It's just my opinion, but that's the only one that I have to listen to.:smile:

steve

William Tecumseh Sherman (not exacly a 'politician'). The correct quotes are, "I will not accept if nominated and will not serve if elected" and "I hereby state, and mean all that I say, that I never have been and never will be a candidate for President; that if nominated by either party, I should peremptorily decline; and even if unanimously elected I should decline to serve."

Last edited:

iwire

Staff member
William Tecumseh Sherman (not exacly a 'politician'). The correct quote is, "If nominated I will not run; if elected I will not serve" in reference to being asked to run for president.

Sure if you change the quote. :D

If you do not change the quote it seems to be Cooidge.:smile:

Coolidge did not seek renomination; he announced his decision to reporters, in writing, with typical terseness: "I do not choose to run for President in 1928." After allowing them to take that in, Coolidge elaborated. "If I take another term, I will be in the White House till 1933 ? Ten years in Washington is longer than any other man has had it?too long!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Coolidge#cite_note-124

Status
Not open for further replies.