Posting political preferences on your service vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

romex jockey

Occupation
electrician
It's become a real chore in my rounds to politely divert conversation away from what appears to be a highly triggered political environment.

To me, all the angst and anger is some big blame game ,cyclical logic where the 'offended' simultainoeusly places faith in the very system that failed them in the first place

~RJ~

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
It's become a real chore in my rounds to politely divert conversation away from what appears to be a highly triggered political environment.

To me, all the angst and anger is some big blame game ,cyclical logic where the 'offended' simultainoeusly places faith in the very system that failed them in the first place

~RJ~
Amen to that :thumbsup:

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Let's be careful what we post here. This thread was never meant to be a political discussion yet, as we can see, the moderators have removed two posts that came awfully close to discussing actual recent events.

Making only indirect reference to the event alluded to, it's clear that a vendor in another occupation decided to steer a different course. I would speculate that in a business where you don't personally interact with the customer for every transaction you can be bolder than you might otherwise, but in the long run I doubt it's a good idea. You don't want to tick off 50% of your potential clientele.

Status
Not open for further replies.