Screws shmooes...I have staples <picture>

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricmanscott

Would you secure your recessed fixtures with staples?? I would, and I did....:grin:

stapledcan-1.jpg

peter d

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

THE LISTING....THE LISTING....THE BALD EAGLES....THE CHILDREN.......THE LAWYERS......HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE THE LISTING!!!!!!

dwellselectric

Inactive, Email Never Verified
Thats really funny because the new company that I work for that is the only way they hang there rec. I thought it was really cool because you dont have to cut the straps if you do it that way. Plus the staples hold the can very nicely

frizbeedog

peter d said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

THE LISTING....THE LISTING....THE BALD EAGLES....THE CHILDREN.......THE LAWYERS......HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE THE LISTING!!!!!!

Dude! Relax.

:)

electricmanscott

stickboy1375 said:
Just out of curiosity, why did they fur the ceiling?

To match the womans coat. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.......:grin:

Just the way things are done in these parts. Makes wiring much easier initially and also when adding things after the fact.

Pretty much every house here is done this way and always has been since houses were invented .

peter d

stickboy1375 said:
Just out of curiosity, why did the fur the ceiling?

It's just common practice to use furring strips in Massachusetts and Rhode Island (and the northern New England states too.) Every new home I've ever wired in RI/MA had furring strips.

I'll add that when I was wiring new homes in CT I never saw a single furring strip. Very regional I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.