Switched Din. Rm. Outlet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

physis

Re: Switched Din. Rm. Outlet?

200 posts. You people ought a be ashamed of yourselves!
party-smiley-018.gif

party-smiley-038.gif
party-smiley-038.gif

party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-052.gif
party-smiley-049.gif
party-smiley-040.gif
party-smiley-049.gif

[ March 29, 2005, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: physis ]

physis

I haven't seen one go this high before. I've always been a little worried they'd take the forum away if one did.

Well, Bob should be up in an hour or so, I hope the forum's still here or he's gonna be pretty mad at us. :p

hurk27

Thats ok,
Bob (Iwire) is about to cross over the 5k post mark. I wonder just how make keyboards he has gone through?

I have learned much from him. :D

"To go where no poster has gone before" :eek:

[ March 29, 2005, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: hurk27 ]

jimwalker

Ok it's time for Mike Holt to jump in and save us.Usually by now we prove things one way or another.I don't really care who wins but would like a code backed answer

charlie

Sam, since you did such a good job on the smilies, why don't you put a proposal together? It doesn't matter which side of the issue you take, just make a proposal that will make it clear one way or the other. You go Sam! :D

allenwayne

He woke up just to see if this unrealisticley long thread is still going on :D
How can such a simple subject go on and on and on.......Just goes to show,how vain electricians can be ;)

allenwayne

Thrash thrash and re thrash :D Ok who will attempt to keep this thread alive :D Maybe we can set a new record for posts :eek:

macmikeman

Ok we will start over from the begining. I have a question. What if sombody were to try to install a switch for a receptacle outlet in the dining room on a small appliance circuit? :D :D :D

physis

Charlie, I think I'll put all this in an envelope and send it to the NFPA and let them sort it out.

physis

I say it's a receptace.

But "some guys" say it's a lighting outlet if there isn't another lighting outlet.

dillon3c

Somewhere back in this scroll,in my opinion JW covered explanation in installation perfectly.But I'm not going hunting for it.--grin'in--I'm not getting sucked into this debate..

amptech

We're beyond beating an exhumed horse. The exhumed horse has been ground up into dog food, fed to a dog, that dog has had the crap beaten out of it, another dog has eaten the crap and now we're beating that dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.