Voltage drop and wire size

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
Oh, sorry, my bad; it was in another thread. See post #10 here: https://forums.mikeholt.com/showthread.php?t=195873

The inspector in question has no one above him in his chain of command who is qualified to oversee his technical decisions and code interpretations.

Didn't read your other thread, but in that situation where you have reached the top, I expect a good explanation of why they made their decision and not "because I said so". Even if I still don't agree with them I can respect their decision but I will not accept "because I said so".

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Consulting Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
Didn't read your other thread, but in that situation where you have reached the top, I expect a good explanation of why they made their decision and not "because I said so". Even if I still don't agree with them I can respect their decision but I will not accept "because I said so".

In this case, he wrote his "because I said so" into the interconnection guide that was ratified by the city council, who also happen to be the board of directors of the utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.