Dual Function AFCI GFCI breakers that are UL Rated Between Panels?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

curt swartz

Electrical Contractor - San Jose, CA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Both breakers in the picture are old branch circuit/feeder AFCI's not combo AFCI's. The tag on the shelf is correct so someone must have returned some really old material out of their garage.

mbrooke

Batteries Included
Occupation
Technician
Both breakers in the picture are old branch circuit/feeder AFCI's not combo AFCI's. The tag on the shelf is correct so someone must have returned some really old material out of their garage.

I doubt it, HD in that area still carries them. Where do you see the tag for the Murray breaker, its cut off in the pic?

curt swartz

Electrical Contractor - San Jose, CA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I can see the model numbers on the packages of both breakers. Also the test buttons are teal which = feeder/branch not combo. Siemens/Murray combo's have blue buttons.

mbrooke

Batteries Included
Occupation
Technician
I can see the model numbers on the packages of both breakers. Also the test buttons are teal which = feeder/branch not combo. Siemens/Murray combo's have blue buttons.

They are the old version, and HDs around here still have them out on the shelf. Perhaps this can be attested to who is buying them?

kwired

Electron manager
Shelf tags in the photo are for the Eaton BR breakers below aren't they?

I completely missed the branch/feeder/combo issue. Unless they still sell the old ones they likely have a different cat number, different UPC code, etc. but must not have occurred to store employees that it is a different product.

Status
Not open for further replies.