Hand Cramps -- "The Claw"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don S.

A bar of soap under the covers at the foot of the bed to fight leg cramps is just crazy, but it really works for me.

Happy holidays to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don S.

I know someone who has developed painful arthritis in their fingers. They have been taking 9 white raisins soaked in gin each day and their pain is completely gone. I know this sounds like B.S. and the person did not expect it to work, but it is really working.

cadpoint

I know someone who has developed painful arthritis in their fingers. They have been taking 9 white raisins soaked in gin each day and their pain is completely gone. I know this sounds like B.S. and the person did not expect it to work, but it is really working.

Read Edgar Casey's Biography, Va. Beach, While that might not have been one of his readings... it doesn't sound far from it...

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
Dehydrated a few years ago to the point of what seemed like every muscle in my body was cramping up. Not fun, don't do that. Kidneys didn't like it either. Cramps seem to come on easier now but I don't do the work that I used to. Hired help instead. Kind of fun to show those young guys the distorted shape my hand can get into when it does cramp up.

prh1700

Wow didn't know it worked for cramps I gargle with vinegar when i get a slight soar throat and it seems to go away and no cold what a great product ps it takes some time getting used to

Try apple cider vinegar with the "mother". Only place I found it was at the health food store. You have to shake it up as there is a lot of pulp at the bottom.

Dom99

Most likely it's muscle imbalance do to one way action. Try putting a rubber band around your fingers and thumb and do reps opening your hand to strengthen the counter muscles and tendons.

mtfallsmikey

I use a hand grip that has individual spring-loaded buttons...an exerciser for piano/guitar players....helps somewhat to keep finger strength up.

Status
Not open for further replies.