My Personal Work Truck

th_2201c2ec.jpg

My Company Work Truck

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Re: Pimp My Ride

Bryan, it's time to secure the hatches for Wilma, good luck. I hope you fair well if it does come in on you.

Roger

bphgravity

Thanks for the kind words Roger. To be honest, I still haven't fully recovered from Charley. I would never wish death and destruction on anyone, however I do hope this monster hits other than Charlotte County! :(

allenwayne

Hang in there bryan I`m 3 hours north and I still have my hurricane package ready :D
1 6/4 sow cord ;)
30 gal water
50 ramen noodles
50 chef boy r dee`s
24 d cells
2 flashlights
1 chainsaw
120 gal cooler
just got to go get beer ice and gas for the boat
If it gets like the upper gulf got it I sit high and dry and have 1 road island red 12 chickens and a pig ready to slaughter.Oh yeah a 12 ga for whoever wants what I have...... Did I say that :eek:

peter d

Originally posted by allenwayne:
1 road island red
I can't let you get away with that Allen. It's a Rhode Island Red.

I have to defend my home state after all. :cool:

[Ducks head and waits for jokes to begin]

[ October 20, 2005, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: peter d ]

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor

Originally posted by allenwayne:
Hang in there bryan I`m 3 hours north and I still have my hurricane package ready :D
1 6/4 sow cord ;)
30 gal water
50 ramen noodles
50 chef boy r dee`s
24 d cells
2 flashlights
1 chainsaw
120 gal cooler
just got to go get beer ice and gas for the boat
If it gets like the upper gulf got it I sit high and dry and have 1 road island red 12 chickens and a pig ready to slaughter.Oh yeah a 12 ga for whoever wants what I have...... Did I say that :eek:
What?! No partridge in a pear tree???

hurk27

Ya know it's getting hard taken a vacation and having to dodge all those storms.

Before I left, I had New Orleans programed in my GPS for a one nite stop after Hot Springs,Ark. then Rita almost got me in Hot Springs (I was going to stay a couple more days) both of them (Katrina,Rita) did swipe by Key West and when I got down there the beaches was closed :(

Next vacation I'm bringing an umbrella :D

straps

Thats cause you did not go to the best vacation spot in Florida Ft Lauderdale and south
Latest is from Brian Norcross of Channel 4 the cane is just leaveing Cancun Now.
Look to Brian for cane info he is always a very good explainer and does not look down his nose at people.

Good Luck balance of Florida will post pix of my truck after the cane flies thru.
Great haveing a gov who knows what to do. Thank god I dont live in La amazeing the difference between Miss and La night and day :eek:

hurk27

Thats cause you did not go to the best vacation spot in Florida Ft Lauderdale
But I got to see allot:

My dash with my two GPS units and a radar detector:
:D
:D
Boy was I glad he moved :eek:
Copyof100_1295.jpg

Note the water covering the road, it was over a foot deep in places, got through it with no problems with the locker rear end and hydro drive front drive.
Driving this van on this trip was great, most comfortable trip I have took in a while, Put 6400 miles on it by the time I returned home.
I'll try to get more photos of the van in action as soon as I get my camera back from a friend.

[ October 26, 2005, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: hurk27 ]

allenwayne

There is a bumper sticker that would look great on that van,don`t take this the wrong way all in fun .Here goes.Welcome to the south now go home. :D No offence intended just it seemed fitting to me for a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.