Status
Not open for further replies.

physis

Re: Raceway

I'm getting dizzy.
icon10.gif

physis

I'm sorry Roger, I didn't mean that you guys are making me dizzy, It's my super comfortable chair. It has wheels and swivels and all these adjusments and when I'm not being sufficiently entertained, well.
icon10.gif

physis

Sorry to bother you Frank. :(

[ August 23, 2005, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: physis ]

physis

I'll tell you a little about my philosophy that applies to most things in general.

If you don't enjoy what you do you're probably not contributing very much. In fact, you might be presenting a net loss.

I admit that at times it might not be all that helpful to be goofing off and it can be disruptive. And I might not always pick the best times to be silly.

But given a choice between a world of dry unemotional robotic working machine mentality having people and a world where the work we devote our lives to can be fun as well as productive.

I think you know my choice.

[ August 23, 2005, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: physis ]

physis

Man I write slow sometimes.

I'm sorry Frank, I thought I had you all irritated or something.

Edit:

Now you can delete the post
I guess I freaked out. No one's ever told me to delete a post before.

[ August 23, 2005, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: physis ]

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager

I wish you guys could wipe this from your memories, and travel this the way I did. Curtains open to page four, with recently unbruised feelings with Sam and Frank. Suspense...

I scroll back to page three, which I could not follow at all, followed by what appears to be a downright hurtful statement by Frank. Remembering the answer is on page two, I scroll back one more.

It's amazing how fast "unfunny hurtful" can turn to land me on the floor trying not to wake the wife up laughing my fanny off. That was great.

I got to remember that. Finally an answer I can respect. You may now delete the post.

Brilliant! :D

physis

By nmbme:

an answer I can respect. Now you can delete the post
Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

See, I didn't see this the first the time around, or the second.

That was funny Frank. :D

peter d

Geez Bob, you beat me to it. This thread is harder to understand than Shakespeare, or the NEC. :D

[ August 24, 2005, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: peter d ]

physis

I'll tell what it is. nmbme is full of hate and anger. Probably caught it from that new angry hate music. It's so volatile that it's destructive capability speads just by repeating the words.

Now do you get it? :D

[ August 24, 2005, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: physis ]

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager

Nonsense.

Never did I want to be here again
And I don't remember why I came.

Godsmack, Voodoo
Some of my most lucid moments are to Rage Against The Machine. :D

[ August 24, 2005, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: georgestolz ]

peter d

Originally posted by georgestolz:
Some of my most lucid moments are to Rage Against The Machine. :D
Well George, you just gave your age range away! :D I doubt too many other members know who RATM is. Well, probably Elecricmanscott and Bob Badger do. :D

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager

Originally posted by infinity:
Actually I loved Rage too, if you could get past their political B.S.
There...there are...words? :confused:

I still trying to figure out why he's sitting by the campfire waiting for the ghost of Tom Jones. Tom Jones is still alive, he was in Mars Attacks, I saw it.

And Jack Nicholson has a twin.

ryan_618

RATM Has been one of favorites for a long time. I also like Godsmack a lot, but nothing tops Slayer, especially while working, although right now I am listening to the Beatie Boys.

I have a feeling Todd (LukeWarmWater) will be joining soon, and talk about Megadeath. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.