Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke warmwater

Re: Raceway

Originally posted by cselectric:
Originally posted by ryan_618:
RATM Has been one of favorites for a long time. I also like Godsmack a lot, but nothing tops Slayer, especially while working, although right now I am listening to the Beatie Boys.

I have a feeling Todd (LukeWarmWater) will be joining soon, and talk about Megadeath. :)
I would argue that Anthrax is better than both Slayer and Megadeth, but I can't site an NEC article to back that up. :D :D :D
I guess I just passed this thread off as useless nonsense after the first couple of pages.
I guess I was right. :D

Megadeath.
I always thought that Megadeath's albums sounded better than Metallica's. Their production was alot better. Then Bob Rock came along.
Saw Anthrax at 'L'amore' in Brooklyn, they were awesome! That was the old lineup, not the newer stuff.
I like RATM also, and STP, NIN, UFO, GnR, CCR, BOC, BTO, VH/VH, and the electrified AC/DC.
This list could go on forever.

Ryan, 14"?? It was just beginning to grow.
Mine used to get caught in my toolbelt. I cut 36" off then dyed it a bunch of crazy colors then back to black. I bleached it too, but that looked worse than the colors. It's OK. You can laugh.

So, how does all of this tie in to electricity?

Well, I was recently at my cousin's wedding. My hair was spiked up and freaky looking. At one point, I was standing with my brother, sister-in-law, and a few other relatives, when my uncle waddled on over. He says (with a smirk) 'looks like you stuck your finger in a light socket'. :D

luke warmwater

Ryan, I just realized that you like Godsmack.

Their drummer is Shannon Larkin. He is probably the best metal drummer, period. Trust me. I remember sitting back stage in like 87-88 watching him play. He could play double bass standing up, and never miss a beat.
But forget about listening to him in Godsmack. Listen to Wrathchild America (anybody here from Baltimore??), or Amen. (he was also in Ugly Kid Joe for one forgettable album).

monkey

What's all the fuss about bus extensions? I was in Albuquerque last week and I see they use them there. I also saw them in Las Vegas. When the bus is not big enough, they just attach another one to the back with an accordian like connector, now the bus can hold twice as many people plus it bends as it goes around corners!

physis

All this music stuff. A long time ago I decided I really wanted to know if I could operate a guitar or not. So I picked the hardest thing I could find to learn how to play. That would be the test.

It took me close to a year to sort out the tablature, that includes getting past errors. another year to get it down good enough to be bad at it.

The tune is Van Halen's Mean Streets. Before I knew how to do it it seemed inconceivable that it could be done with just a guitar.

jwelectric

For the rest of this day I will be walking around looking at a blank space trying to figure out just what it is that I am doing.
:(

Yes please close this thread before I find myself and have to figure out what to do with myself.
:D :D :D

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer

Originally posted by iwire: Actually Charlie B posted the :D
No I didn't. nmbme posted that, as a replacement for the original question.

Say goodnight. This one is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.