Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.

cselectric

Re: Raceway

Originally posted by ryan_618:
RATM Has been one of favorites for a long time. I also like Godsmack a lot, but nothing tops Slayer, especially while working, although right now I am listening to the Beatie Boys.

I have a feeling Todd (LukeWarmWater) will be joining soon, and talk about Megadeath. :)
I would argue that Anthrax is better than both Slayer and Megadeth, but I can't site an NEC article to back that up. :D :D :D

physis

Listen to me. Screaming and 3 really distorted guitars, although sometimes cool (Beastie Boys :cool: ) is no match for Kashmir.

cselectric

Originally posted by peter d:
Ok, now we're talking. Anybody like The Who?

Oh wait, this thread is about raceways. Yeah....ummmm...how 'bout that EMT? :D [/QB]
I love the Who. I'm quite fond of EMT as well :roll:

peter d

Originally posted by physis:
Didn't they do "don't bring me down"? :D
No, I think that was ELO (another one of my favorite bands.)

OK, I admit I like them just because of their name. ;)

[ August 25, 2005, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: peter d ]

peter d

Originally posted by ryan_618:
You should have seen me before I cut about 14" off of my hair. Still have the tattoos though! :D
Were you trying to replace Vince Neil when he quit Motley Crue? :D Perhaps you missed your true calling. :D

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician

Okay, nmb completely removes his first post :D

Roger

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer

Any Moderator can edit anyone else's post. All members can edit their own posts. That means that the Original Poster can edit the Original Post. At that point, the OP can revise the title of the thread.

I just did a trial run on editing the Original Post. I could, if I wanted, edit its title. If you remember the original title of the thread, I might just put it back. ;)

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician

Charlie, thanks for putting the name back up, and yes, it might be time to close it.
:)
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.