Worst service call ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustyryan34

Rich R said:
Here is a home made recessed light that I pulled out from a job 2 years ago. This was installed over a shower. He could have just bought a $10 recessed light.

But No!! this "McGyver like" Side jobber had bigger plans. He made use of the items he had in back of his Red El Camino with white sport stripe

He decided that he was going to cut a 2' x 2' hole in the ceiling, then go into attic and suspend this masterpiece from a rafter above the hole.

Of course he then finished the job off using a leftover 2'x2' plastic lens from a fluorescent lay in (troffer) fixture, held in place with ... (you guessed it) Romex staples !! which he painstakingly painted white like the true artisan he was.

light3.jpg

light2.jpg
I do love that can light, thats sweet!

Brady Electric

Worst service call ever

Worst service call ever

Don't blame you about what happened
I agree that anyone that does work like that needs to be turned in
But at the same time I have to laugh at that light fixture in a can
After thirty three years in business I though that I had seen about everything but never saw a light fixture light that
Well I have to take that back when I was a kid I guess we might have had some fixtures close to that in the chicken house
Farmers used to make the best out of what they had but that's no excuse now-days
Have a GREAT day and Semper Fi Buddy

mivey

AndyS said:
I'm 6'1" tall, weigh 288 lbs., I had a metal broom handle and Streamlight UltraStinger in my left hand and a pistol in my right. I swapped the pistol for a camera long enough to snap a pic in each room.

Funny, none of the neighbors came over to see what I was doing! :wink:
Yeah. What were they thinking? Maybe they would have come over if you had fired off a couple of rounds. :smile:

AndyS

mivey said:
Yeah. What were they thinking? Maybe they would have come over if you had fired off a couple of rounds. :smile:
Nah, in Independence, MO, the meth production capital of the US (at one time, not sure about now), no one would have even looked up from their supper.
Most of the time, the pistol's not for protection against rats of the four legged kind. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.