Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

emahler

stickboy1375 said:
Oh, I see... thanks for making that clear...

nah, i'm a gosh darn stickler...when we did houses, i'd drive the installers nuts...not only did i want the job done neat, and efficiently...but I wanted it code compliant too...what a PITA i was...:D

but i've mellowed out and realized that nobody gives a rat's ass.

Last edited:

splinetto

emahler said:
nah, i'm a god darn stickler...when we did houses, i'd drive the installers nuts...not only did i want the job done neat, and efficiently...but I wanted it code compliant too...what a PITA i was...:D

but i've mellowed out and realized that nobody gives a rat's ass.
You probably pulled the neatest knob and tube around....

splinetto

emahler said:
dude, i'm 34...i've barely seen knob and tube...let alone installed it:D
you just made it seem you hadnt done a house in a long time ...I was thinking over 10yrs..not 10 months...you have along way to go son..

emahler

splinetto said:
you just made it seem you hadnt done a house in a long time ...I was thinking over 10yrs..not 10 months...you have along way to go son..

i haven't done a house in about 10 yrs...but i grew up in the god forsaken industry...helped rough my first house at around 10 yrs old (pulled romex and learned to staple- during the summer)...learned to install 4" EMT and pull 500MCM at around 14 yrs old (spent a few summers as illegal child labor on union job sites:D)

now, i stick to control wiring and nitpicking...:D

M. D.

The link did not work,...I assume they are stapled to the frame directly above..

063.jpg

electricmanscott

emahler said:
splinetto, i mean this with all due respect...i hope you don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back...

nice job, but nothing special...i haven't roughed a house in years, so i don't have any pictures, but your wiring is typical for what we did in our spec roughs...custom roughs were much neater.

again, not trying to bad you, but there's nothing special about it. it's not necessarily neat, nor square, nor well planned...

oh, well, carry on...

That was soooo unecsessary, but you did say "with all due respect"....

cschmid

nice job on all the pics..I don't do NM much but I don't double staple and I use plastic staples..I have never used a stacker but I have cut and threaded allot of rigid in my time..I also like that control wiring thing much better then triming out light switches and outlets..oops I mean triming out devices gotta get my terms right..Inspector does not care about terms though..just as long as I nderstand the pictures in the book I am good to go..Oh yea his checks can not bounce either..:grin: :D

iwire

Staff member
emahler said:
now that you opened up the box, fess up pandora:D

CES was not the only company in my job history that no longer exists, there are a few.

Hey....you got any openings at your place. :grin: :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.