No announcement yet.

2020 NEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know how much money the NFPA takes in and where it all goes?
    If Billy Idol is on your playlist go reevaluate your life.

Comment

Originally posted by ActionDave View Post
      It's been nice knowing you Dave.

Comment

Well, the engineering staff to write the code is free labor - all donated. And aren't they a non-profit? I'd guess the executive staff gets plenty. Have to spend the money on something, or it is profit.

Without data you’re just another person with an opinion – Edwards Deming

Comment

Thats the same question we should be asking, as I can assure you the rest of the world has the same movies playing, but as usual Americans allow themselves to be walked all over.

https://www.restorecsa.com/

https://www.restorecsa.com/lawsuit

Comment

https://www.nfpa.org/News-and-Resear...al-Report-2014

~RJ~

Comment

I would guess that there will end up being a .PDF version just not from the usual sources.

This trend of companies assuming that everyone has 24/7 access to high speed internet has to stop, it's a fallacy. Can you imagine trying to search through the 2020 NEC online when you have poor internet?
              Rob

All responses based on the 2017 NEC unless otherwise noted

Comment

Takes in?
                Click image for larger version  Name:	D83239A3-D3EF-46F0-84BB-D0D3198CDD35.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	129.2 KB ID:	2536967

Comment

Where does it go? Click image for larger version

Name:	C686CD91-44A8-4AD9-A736-D575785DCDA2.jpeg
Views:	85
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	2536971

Comment

Originally posted by iceworm View Post
                    Well, the engineering staff to write the code is free labor - all donated. And aren't they a non-profit? I'd guess the executive staff gets plenty. Have to spend the money on something, or it is profit.
                    Executive staff gets plenty...

Click image for larger version

Name:	B1B66733-8591-4F3F-9A2B-0A8FCF8F8646.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	2536973

Comment

I was told that the 2020 online access version is not searchable and it basically not worth the money. I will not state the personas name who told me this but he is a industry leading expert who is highly respected. ( No its not Mike Holt)

Comment

I would like to know more about Statement of Revenue, Lines 1e: Government grants and 1f: other contributions.

-Hal

Comment

Originally posted by luckyshadow View Post
                          I was told that the 2020 online access version is not searchable and it basically not worth the money. I will not state the personas name who told me this but he is a industry leading expert who is highly respected. ( No its not Mike Holt)
                          It is searchable
                          They say I shot a man named Gray and took his wife to Italy
                          She inherited a million bucks and when she died it came to me
                          I can't help it if I'm lucky

Comment

Working...
                          X