2020 NEC

infinity

Staff member
I would guess that there will end up being a .PDF version just not from the usual sources. ;)

This trend of companies assuming that everyone has 24/7 access to high speed internet has to stop, it's a fallacy. Can you imagine trying to search through the 2020 NEC online when you have poor internet?

luckyshadow

I was told that the 2020 online access version is not searchable and it basically not worth the money. I will not state the personas name who told me this but he is a industry leading expert who is highly respected. ( No its not Mike Holt)

hbiss

EC, Westchester, New York NEC: 2014
I would like to know more about Statement of Revenue, Lines 1e: Government grants and 1f: other contributions. :cool:

-Hal

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
I was told that the 2020 online access version is not searchable and it basically not worth the money. I will not state the personas name who told me this but he is a industry leading expert who is highly respected. ( No its not Mike Holt)
It is searchable

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
So I was totally incorrect about the $65 for the digital access. That is only for one year. What a rip.. I decided to cancel that and buy the soft copy book along with the digital access and I can then pay $14.00 a year for the access to the digital copy.

The thing is once you're area is done with the 2020 do you continuing paying $14/year so you can copy and paste? Heck no--- it will affect us here on the forum because at some point you are going to cancel the access especially as the years go by.

What a colossal rip off.