2020 NEC

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I was able to copy the entire articles one at a time with the online version then paste it into word. It took less than 30 minutes to copy and paste the entire code. I did have to play with it a bit... Not perfect but it works. I am not selling copies just wanted to see if I could do it....It has search features etc.

mayanees

I just got the $65 online version and it's nice because it's searchable. I also saw plenty of hardcopy options available for purchase including the Handbook. I was surprised to see that the $65 is a one-year membership fee, not a code-cycle membership. Oh well. It's our livelihood!

brantmacga

Occupation
Electrical contractor
Online isn’t acceptable for me.

It seems like every time I need to look something up, I’m in the backwoods of Alabama somewhere with no cell coverage, or I’m in a city with congested networks and unreliable data service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbrooke

Batteries Not Included
Occupation
Online isn’t acceptable for me.

It seems like every time I need to look something up, I’m in the backwoods of Alabama somewhere with no cell coverage, or I’m in a city with congested networks and unreliable data service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There will come a day when the NEC will only be $10 in today's money, and a 1/2 inch in thickness.

Freude schöner götterfunken tochter aus elysium wir betreten feuertrunken...