Meet and Greet (Germantown, Maryland)

Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!

Meet and Greet (Germantown, Maryland)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyshadow

Pictures - well hell yes we'll post pictures!
Brian Whites Ferry is a neat place. I was out there the other week to meet some one dealing with work.
I already signed up by the way - just under another name - you figure out which one

There are plenty of hotels in the Germantown ,Gaithersburg, Rockville areas if need be for some reason.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I always pictured you as trim.
By the way, I do thank you, and my apologies for not doing so earlier. I'm actually trying to lose a few.

By the way, if you want to start a tradition, the midwest group is talking about meeting at the Old Country Buffet, and there happens to be one in Gaithersburg. It's good American food.

quogueelectric

It's not yours, apparently, since you're on the 'no' list.
It is not a no list if you read it carefully. It is a I need closer to the date specific permision from my wife list to go on a weekend Mike Holt jaunt. May I add that my lovely wife does not hold the same endearance that I do for this website. Asof right now I have a definite maybe for a one night pass to drive to this shindig. With careful negotiation skills I may get a definite maybe #2 ths weekend. It will cost me dearly but I am willing to take that sacrafice to sit next to Bob.

Last edited:

billsnuff

quog

quog

maybe you should plan on waiting tables to save money.
I hear Bob is into................
dre0272l.jpg

480sparky

It is not a no list if you read it carefully. It is a I need closer to the date specific permision from my wife list to go on a weekend Mike Holt jaunt. May I add that my lovely wife does not hold the same endearance that I do for this website. Asof right now I have a definite maybe for a one night pass to drive to this shindig. With careful negotiation skills I may get a definite maybe #2 ths weekend. It will cost me dearly but I am willing to take that sacrafice to sit next to Bob.

So I am to add you to the 'pencil-me-in' group?

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor

So I am to add you to the 'pencil-me-in' group?
It sounds like a definite "maybe" to me. :wink: (But, I hope the Cow can attend.)

Status
Not open for further replies.