Meet and Greet (Germantown, Maryland)

Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!

Meet and Greet (Germantown, Maryland)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

srblx

would be interested in attending this get together. Several of you havehelped me quite a lot in my quest to run a succesful shop. what i didn't see in the posts is the estimated cost of this shindig. Could someone send an e-mail **** with details please. thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
what i didn't see in the posts is the estimated cost of this shindig.
As far as I know, there is no cost, beyond your travel, of course. You pay for your own dinner, beverages, and gratuity.

If you want to attend, you merely have to tell us how to pronounce your user name. :grin:

I am sorry to say I not be attending.

The contractor association in my county has picked me as this years honorary. There is a dinner/dance and there will be hundreds there to honor me for my contributions to the industry. It is quite the honor.

480sparky

The contractor association in my county has picked me as this years honorary. There is a dinner/dance and there will be hundreds there to honor me for my contributions to the industry. It is quite the honor.

Kudos!
sml35.gif
Too bad they timed their event wrong.

We'll expect pictures, you know.
character0308.gif

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor

Hey, c'mon! Which one is more important?! :mad:

J/K! :D Congrats!

luckyshadow

Word pf caution

Montgomery County Maryland has speed cameras and redlight cameras everywhere!
Watch you speed as you can get a speeding ticket with out even getting pulled over!

Status
Not open for further replies.