Dual energy generation with magnetic seesaw system and gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Consulting Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
Dear sir,

If I asked you a question that can we lift up a 1000 kilogram weight with the help of our finger tips before posting this Idea then your answer would be 'NO' it is IMPOSSIBLE and all of would be agreed with you that it is impossible to lift up a 1000 kilogram weight.
No, we would not agree and no, it is not impossible. All you need to do is trade resistance for distance of motion; anyone who has ever operated a chain hoist has a visceral understanding of this.

Who was it that said that if you gave him a long enough lever he could move the world? Oh, yeah, it was Archimedes - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/archimedes101761.html - that hack. :D

ggunn

Occupation
dear Sir,
I'm not an electrical engineer .I just have interest in inventing new technology not only in the field of Electrical engineering but also in Aerospace, Automation,Mechanical and many more.but you cannot measure someone 's talent with his educational backround .The Educational degree is not an scale to measure someone's talent.. This Idea is violating or not violating the physics laws I don't know. I also have studied thermodynamics laws very carefully before submit this Idea.
I will prove myself .

Everything is Possible.

"This Idea is violating or not violating the physics laws I don't know. I also have studied thermodynamics laws very carefully before submit this Idea." Wow. I am hard pressed to come up with a more contradictory pair of statements than those. If you had indeed "studied thermodynamics very carefully" you would know that what you are proposing blatantly violates "the physics laws". But we don't need no education, do we? Apologies to Roger Waters.

The chances of someone without an education in the physical sciences coming up with a "new technology" in the field of energy production is virtually zero. It only seems possible to you because you don't understand it. But go ahead, build your machine, change the world, prove all those eggheads with their fancy diplomas wrong. I'll hang up and listen.

It's not going to happen. This excursion into Fantasyland belongs in the Campfire Chat forum. It has no basis in reality.

Last edited:

ggunn

Occupation
Dear sir,
If we go back in history then we found that many inventions Ideas were rejected by Experts but develop successfully later and so this one.
That may be a true statement but it ignores the fact that in the overwhelming majority of cases where "the experts" were convinced that something would not work, they were right. It's like talking about a lottery winner and ignoring the fact that the millions of others who who played were losers.

Your recurring theme of "everything is possible" is fallacious and naive.

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
Dear sir,
If we go back in history then we found that many inventions Ideas were rejected by Experts but develop successfully later and so this one .I know that no one will be agree with this Idea that we can get more output than input however i post this idea .There is a need of a working model to prove this idea and I have got some initial success .

everything is possible.

Keep working on your idea. No matter the outcome, you will have learned a valuable lesson.

If this idea fails, don't be afraid to try others. The important thing is that you are building projects and learning the laws of physics first hand.

One of my ham radio acquaintances, Chip, was in college years ago and wanted an antenna he could keep out of view, as having antennas were verboten at his dorm. He came up with an idea to use a self replicating design called 'fractals' that would enable the use of physically small antennas. He drew up his plans and took them to school. Boston University. The professors there all said the design violated the laws of physics and would never work. He built his antenna and got on the air, proving them wrong.

He went on to get a doctorate in another field and ended up teaching at Boston U. He had to give up teaching as a company he started was taking up more and more of his time.

His name is Dr. Nathan Cohen.

His company is Fractal Antenna Systems

Take a look at who his customers are on his site:

http://www.fractenna.com

My bet, however, is that the lesson you will learn is that your invention will not work as you expect. Hopefully, you will go on to try to find out why it didn't work and in the process learn.

Dreamers are a dime a dozen. Doers make the world go 'round.

Good Luck, you are going to need it.

Keep working on your idea. No matter the outcome, you will have learned a valuable lesson.

If this idea fails, don't be afraid to try others. The important thing is that you are building projects and learning the laws of physics first hand.

One of my ham radio acquaintances, Chip, was in college years ago and wanted an antenna he could keep out of view, as having antennas were verboten at his dorm. He came up with an idea to use a self replicating design called 'fractals' that would enable the use of physically small antennas. He drew up his plans and took them to school. Boston University. The professors there all said the design violated the laws of physics and would never work. He built his antenna and got on the air, proving them wrong.

He went on to get a doctorate in another field and ended up teaching at Boston U. He had to give up teaching as a company he started was taking up more and more of his time.

My bet, however, is that the lesson you will learn is that your invention will not work as you expect. Hopefully, you will go on to try to find out why it didn't work and in the process learn.

As I said I have started work on this Idea and have got some success and will present a working model before this forum .I don't see any negativity in this design and this initial success is an indication that it will work.

Sir,I'm not afraid as it will work definitely but more confident and energetic after initial success and have got more confidence after reading your post about this fractal antenna.

Last edited:
"This Idea is violating or not violating the physics laws I don't know. I also have studied thermodynamics laws very carefully before submit this Idea." Wow. I am hard pressed to come up with a more contradictory pair of statements than those. If you had indeed "studied thermodynamics very carefully" you would know that what you are proposing blatantly violates "the physics laws". But we don't need no education, do we? Apologies to Roger Waters.

The chances of someone without an education in the physical sciences coming up with a "new technology" in the field of energy production is virtually zero. It only seems possible to you because you don't understand it. But go ahead, build your machine, change the world, prove all those eggheads with their fancy diplomas wrong. I'll hang up and listen.

It's not going to happen. This excursion into Fantasyland belongs in the Campfire Chat forum. It has no basis in reality.

contradictions are everywhere in this world as no one and nothing is perfect in this world.If device will work then it means all thermodynamics laws are incorrect but think it is working on gravity and kinetic forces and magnetic forces and these forces also works as per physics laws.
There are several things and if we talk about them then we will have to prepare a never ending list starting with 'BIG BANG Theory to PERPETUAL MACHINES.

mgookin

Great advice.

ggunn

Occupation
contradictions are everywhere in this world as no one and nothing is perfect in this world.If device will work then it means all thermodynamics laws are incorrect but think it is working on gravity and kinetic forces and magnetic forces and these forces also works as per physics laws.
There are several things and if we talk about them then we will have to prepare a never ending list starting with 'BIG BANG Theory to PERPETUAL MACHINES.
PSMJ

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
That may be a true statement but it ignores the fact that in the overwhelming majority of cases where "the experts" were convinced that something would not work, they were right. It's like talking about a lottery winner and ignoring the fact that the millions of others who who played were losers.

Your recurring theme of "everything is possible" is fallacious and naive.

and.... the saying... "there is no such thing as a free lunch" fits in here....

tom baker

First Chief Moderator & NEC Expert
Staff member
Occupation
Master Electrician
"Thus we can get more output than input"
Really?
From Wikapedia
The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy, adapted for thermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed. The first law is often formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings. Equivalently, perpetual motion machines of the first kind are impossible.

jaggedben

Occupation
Solar and Energy Storage Installer
I tried to build a perpetual motion machine with my Legos when I was 8 years old. Fortunately my dad knew how to explain why it didn't work.

Thanks Dad. :D

JFletcher

Dear sir,

If I asked you a question that can we lift up a 1000 kilogram weight with the help of our finger tips before posting this Idea then your answer would be 'NO' it is IMPOSSIBLE and all of would be agreed with you that it is impossible to lift up a 1000 kilogram weight .Now at least this Idea has given us a point that it is possible to lift up a 1000 ,10000 or more weight with the help of very little force.

Sir,I have got some initial success and working on this model as I want to convinced myself .
I'm not forcing anyone that try a model of this technology if someone is interested then he can try it .

I M POSSIBLE.

It is completely possible to lift a 1000kg weight with a fingertip... balance beams, or leverage systems. It's how come you can lift a ton of weight to change a flat tire with one hand, even one finger, pumping a hydraulic jack. You are trading distance for force - you pump that jack handle 50 times to move the main cylinder a few inches. This does not violate any laws of physics. Gearsets are another example of mechanical advantage, and why you can climb a steep hill with a bicycle, as well as go fast on flat ground - they have 12-21 speeds.

What would violate the laws of physics is me trying to design a hydraulic jack that, after some initial input, kept pumping itself.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
What would violate the laws of physics is me trying to design a hydraulic jack that, after some initial input, kept pumping itself.

With just the right length and weight handle some old fashioned ratchet bumper jacks would keep pumping themselves. Unfortunately only on the way down. :angel:

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I tried to build a perpetual motion machine with my Legos when I was 8 years old. Fortunately my dad knew how to explain why it didn't work.

Thanks Dad. :D

Same here. 9 years old, science fair project. I came up with the idea of using a battery to run my Erector Set motor, then belt it to another one as a generator to make electricity, then feed that to the first one to power it and remove the battery. My dad said "Sure, try it and see what happens, then tell me what it was and why." I got my first lesson in efficiency of power transfer and ultimately, to the first law of thermodynamics. I actually made the failure, and explanation of it, into the science fair project, got 3rd place.

ggunn

Occupation
Been on the wrong end of that swinging jack handle once. A lot of us have. Nobody has to go through it twice unless they are very slow.
I feel your pain. That lesson is right up there with the ones I learned when I tried to disconnect the positive battery terminal first and touched the back end of the wrench to the engine block, and when I grabbed a live spark plug wire with my crotchal area in contact with the car body, and when I threw a car part in frustration which hit and punctured a full can of WD-40 which took flight and busted me in, once again, my crotchal area.

Status
Not open for further replies.